Position : E&I Projects Engineer
Reporting to : Head of Department or Lead Engineer(For direction on specific projects)
Contruction / pre Commissioning and commissioning:
- To oversee critical equipment installation and to coordinate and arrange appropriate documentation / specialist vendor assistance as required.
- To ensure redlines, as-built, Operation and maintenance documentation and othe project completion documentation is duty completed and submitted.
- To review design criteria reports, drawing control listings, sequence of design deliverables, compliance of design deliverables with standards and specifications.
- To attend technical meetings with subcontractors and clients to chair these meetings where required.
- To oversee and prepare contractual submittals
- To oversee and prepare "request for quotation" packages with procurement department.
- To review proposals for materials for compliances with the requirement of the contract.
- To be involved in equipment inspection as required prior ot the accepatance.